Terms of Sales
ART.1: CONDITIONS AND ACCEPTANCE
The customer acknowledges having read the General Conditions of Sale at the time of booking.
The reservation is effective after acceptance of the request by SAS DRIVER 2GO (By email, mail, SMS).
The fact of booking implies full acceptance by the customer of these T&Cs. All reservations must be made via the site, email, phone call or SMS. Each reservation must include:
– The name of the customer
– The email address
– Telephone number
– The address of departure and arrival
– The date and time of the service
– The number of passengers (adults/children) and the number of pieces of luggage.
– The imposed itinerary (if indicated by the customer)
– A confirmation e-mail or SMS will be sent to you to validate your reservation.
The service is carried out on the day and at the time specified when booking, SAS DRIVER 2GO undertakes to be punctual. In the event of force majeure (accident, traffic difficulty, road blocked, bridge forbidden to traffic, deviation, flooded road, traffic jams, interventions on the road by police force, customs, firefighters, without this list being exhaustive), SAS DRIVER 2GO undertakes to make every effort to continue the continuity of service, by calling on another partner or other company. In the event of customer delay (plane or train delay) the first 15 minutes are included in the invoice price, then €15 per 30-minute period. In the event that the customer who has paid for a service does not show up at the place and time that he himself has indicated, so that the carrier is unable to provide support, the responsibility of SAS Private DRIVER 2GO cannot be engaged, no reimbursement or compensation will be due.
SAS DRIVER 2GO sets the price of the service based on the information provided by the Customer. The prices indicated in our tariffs include VAT at the rate set by the regulations in force for transport services (10% for transfers, 20% for provision), driver service, fuel, unlimited personal insurance transported and tolls are included in the transport. Parking fees are not included in the service.
corresponds to the provision of a vehicle with driver for a number of hours specified in the order, the price does not include parking, meal and hotel costs for the driver(s). A maximum number of kilometers is indicated for each reserved duration. If the reserved duration is not indicated in the following examples, contact SAS DRIVER 2GO by email to find out the number of kilometers: [email protected]
1 hour of availability: 20 kilometers
2 hours of availability: 50 kilometers
4 hours of availability: 100 kilometers
8 hours of availability: 200 kilometers
ART.6: CONCLUSION AND PAYMENT OF THE CONTRACT
The contract is concluded after payment of a deposit of 30%. Payment of the fare and additional services must be made upon receipt of the invoice, before the start of the service. When SAS DRIVER 2GO authorizes the customer for a payment period, the invoice then mentions the date on which payment must be made. Any delay in payment, after formal notice has remained without effect, automatically entails the payment of penalties, as defined in Article L.441-6 of the Commercial Code, without prejudice to compensation, under the conditions joint, for any other damage resulting from this delay. The total or partial non-payment of an invoice on a single due date entails, without formality, the forfeiture of the term resulting in the immediate payment of payment, without formal notice, of all sums due, even at term, on the date of this breach and authorizes SAS DRIVER 2GO to require cash payment before the execution of any new operation.
ART.7: CANCELLATION OF THE CONTRACT
The cancellation of the contract must be sent by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt to the Company DRIVER 2GO.
In the event of cancellation of the contract by the customer, cancellation fees will be required according to the following terms:
• In the event of cancellation 48 hours before the start of the service for any reason whatsoever: 30% of the amount including tax of the service.
• In the event of cancellation 24 hours before the start of the service for any reason whatsoever: 50% of the amount including tax of the service.
• In the event of cancellation on the day of the service for any reason whatsoever: 100% of the amount including tax of the service.
In the event of termination by DRIVER 2GO, the customer is entitled to immediate reimbursement of the sums paid.
It is possible to modify the service up to 2 hours before its start without charge.
ART.8: MODIFICATION OF THE CONTRACT DURING THE SERVICE
Any modification of the contract during the performance of the service may lead to a readjustment of the agreed price. The DRIVER 2GO company reserves the right to refuse these modifications.
Accepted payments are as follows: Credit card (type Carte Bleue, Visa, Eurocard, Mastercard, AMEX) Bank transfer, Cash. No payment by check will be accepted except for local companies on account invoiced at the end of the month. At no time can DRIVER 2GO access your bank details.
ART.10: PERSONS WITH REDUCED MOBILITY
DRIVER 2GO provides its best efforts to take care of people with reduced mobility.
ART.11: IT AND FREEDOMS
The parties to the contracts declare to respect the obligations imposed on them by the regulations in force regarding the production of personal data, and in particular the law n ° 78-17 of January 6, 1978; modified by the law of August 6, 2004.
DRIVER 2GO reserves the right to use subcontractors to ensure continuity of service, insofar as the service offered is equivalent to that of SAS DRIVER 2GO.
ART.13: QUALITY OF SERVICE
Transporting people for a fee is a regulated activity. Only authorized vehicles can perform this service and:
• Provided with a professional card number issued by the prefecture.
• Provided with a registration certificate issued by the Ministry of Ecology, Sustainable Development and Energy, Office for the organization of passenger road transport / VTC pole
• Provided with a registration sticker affixed to the windscreen of the vehicle.
DRIVER 2GO undertakes to carry out or have carried out the transport services in accordance with the reservation form and in compliance with all regulations and legislation in force.
In the event of subcontracting, the DRIVER 2GO company ensures that the people and companies it uses meet the same conditions.
ART.14: LIABILITY OF THE CUSTOMER AND PERSONS TRANSPORTED
The customer undertakes:
• Compliance with the rules of the Highway Code (wearing a seat belt, car seat, booster seat, etc.),
• To respect the ban on smoking, eating and transporting hazardous materials. If necessary, your driver will make a stop on the way.
• To respect the ban on consuming alcohol on board the vehicle,
• Baggage is accepted and remains the customer’s responsibility. The DRIVER 2GO company cannot be held responsible in the event of damage and/or loss of luggage or electronic device (telephone, tablet, etc.).
• Any damage to the vehicle, due to the customer, will be entirely at his expense.
• For all other damage resulting in immobilization of the vehicle: – Actual billing + Immobilization costs + Loss of revenue on an average of the last 3 months. In the event of damage resulting in the cancellation of the following service, a fixed fee of €150.00 will be applied in addition, payable immediately by credit card.
• Cleaning in case of vomit will be charged €150.00 including tax in addition to the service payable immediately by credit card.
• Small pets are accepted, provided they are in a transport cage. Large assistance dogs are allowed.
Failure to comply with these provisions engages the exclusive responsibility of the customer and passengers both with regard to DRIVER 2GO and third parties. The DRIVER 2GO company declines all responsibility for the actions of its client before and after transport. DRIVER 2GO reserves the right to refuse support, or to disembark, a passenger who does not respect these obligations, as well as an alcoholic passenger.